Puget Sound Conservation District Caucus 2015 Work Plan
Pending Adoption, January 21, 2015
This document presents the Puget Sound Conservation District Caucus’ work plan goals and objective for calendar year 2015.
2015 Work Plan:
- PSCD Business Plan and Case
- Leader: John Bolender
- Complete work on two sections of the PSCD Regional Programs & Services Portfolio small acreage/livestock and green stormwater at least + a possible third topic area)
- Low Impact Development and Green Stormwater Infrastructure Programs & Services, Small Acreage & Livestock Programs & Services, and a third area to be determined time permitting (Shorelines and Riparian Protection and Enhancement Programs and Services, or Forest Health Management Programs & Services)
- Leader: Brandy Reed and Dana Ecelberger will co-lead, with support from a larger team based on topical interest/expertise
- Communications Plan + Identify and engage other strategic partners + common language
- Leader: Karen Bishop and Kate Riley will co-lead.
- King CD will commit staff time to this effort, Whidbey Island may potentially have an interested Supervisor to work on this as well.